Monday, August 6, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Haven't been online since Friday, but I'm home now!!

Leslie Chris and I drove 12 hours to Indianapolis on Saturday where they dropped me off, and then I made the remaining 4-hour drive with my friend Lindsey yesterday evening (she had been house-sitting in Indy).

Since then, I've done a lot of napping, and I think I'm about recovered :)

Here is the picture Leslie and I took with Maureen, Dan, and Nola before we left (regrettably, it's a little blurry). I'm going to miss them dearly! We gave them a printed picture of the two of us, and a card, and I wrote in the card that I couldn't have asked for better substitute parents for the summer.


It is really great to be home, though. And the fam is leaving tomorrow morning for a 3-day vacation at the Lake. Can't wait to spend time with them all after being away all summer, and hear all about theirs.

Thanks so much for following my journey this summer through my blog, to all of you that did! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope we get to talk about it in person sometime soon. My next adventure: 18 credit hours and my final semester at Rockhurst. Also recommitting to the search for God in my daily life. 

If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. Jeremiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment